Format: Print Length
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 6.4 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
This e-book is completely for white belts in Brazilian jiu-jitsu who are looking to research jiu-jitsu speedier and concurrently protect themselves opposed to accidents that normally afflict the common jiu-jitsu newbie.
Written via a jiu-jitsu white belt (former black belt teacher in ninjitsu grew to become Gracie jiu-jitsu convert) who has lately stood correct the place you are status, you are going to study the information and tips that might double or triple the speed at that you examine the artwork and technological know-how of jiu-jitsu, whereas reducing the white belt "awkwardness" that many newbies think!
The innovations taught inside of this ebook the place chanced on through the author's personal trip and his aim is that can assist you make quick growth whereas combating damage!
This newbie jiu-jitsu consultant is a must-have for all beginners within the artwork of Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Here’s only a flavor of what you’ll research during this book:
1. the best way to double (or even triple) the speed at that you research jiu-jitsu whereas slicing your probabilities of damage in part
2. the three pursuits to remember whilst identifying a jiu-jitsu institution
three. the three targets of the white belt. warning: an important mistake that many white belts make is attempting to target too many targets. concentration basically on those 3 objectives and you’ll research even more in a miles shorter interval of time!
four. The 6 white belt “rules of engagement” while education to enhance your studying and considerably lessen your possibilities of damage
five. Why, as a white belt, you shouldn't struggle to win and a much better technique to enforce within the first few months of training.
6. A jiu-jitsu-changing lesson that I discovered from a real-life ninja and ex-special forces teacher in the course of my first ninjitsu, black-belt class.
7. the one maximum distinction among the nice jiu-jitsu artists and the “perpetually caught” jiu-jitsu wannabes…Don’t be a wannabe, keep on with THIS advice!
eight. how you can no longer seem like a idiot in your first jiu-jitsu category (like I did)
nine. the way to steer clear of being avoided as “The man to prevent” in school and the way to have humans mountain climbing over one another to coach with you.
10. The nine white belt errors to avoid!
eleven. the 3 elements of fine jiu-jitsu (Warning: you would like all 3 or you’ll suck and won’t recognize why)
12. the way to use the idea that of “Positional Hierarchy” to get out of sticky events, whether you’re face down at the mat together with your opponent fixed in your back!
thirteen. the easy three-step framework that might let you break out the worst positions (even mount and again mount) – no matter if you’ve by no means been taught how one can get away the placement (ALERT: Game-changing lesson)
14. the way to use SAMS Rule to stick cool and paintings your method out of a tricky scenario whereas rolling
15. and masses, even more!