Format: Print Length
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 8.5 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
compatible for readers elderly 6 and up
Amy hates Jessica Maloney for bullying her in class. Jessica performs merciless methods on different teenagers and not anyone dares to problem her.
Not until eventually courageous Amy comes to a decision to educate Jessica a lesson she is going to by no means, ever forget.
But Amy is aware hating Jessica isn't correct, and she or he feels undesirable approximately it. So she writes God a letter to apologise...
Dear God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney is set bullying in school. it's a concise tale informed from the perspective of Amy, one of many bully's goals. In a non-violent demeanour, the varsity bully reviews what it truly is prefer to be at the different facet of the coin and realises it isn't in any respect a delightful adventure. the tale goals to entertain, which you can inform from its funny process. despite the fact that, it does ship a truly transparent message in a simple and non-preachy demeanour: that it truly is by no means ok to bully different young ones.
expensive God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney is:
• An open letter from a child.
• A superbly written modern narrative portraying a child’s own expression of what it’s wish to be a sufferer of bullying.
• properly illustrated with dramatic paintings painted in watercolour
• Values-based: It includes a worth implicitly woven into the story.
• undying: The narrative comprises an everlasting topic that makes it suitable now and within the future.
• exact: The e-book is an expression of a child’s concepts and emotions from a special perspective.
• unique. the tale is written in a light-hearted, uplifting option to entertain teenagers and cause them to smile.
• excellent for that quiet night in the event you are looking to learn a narrative together with your baby and instill the worth of treating others with kindness and appreciate. it's also ideal for kids who take pleasure in studying on their own.